2022 – 2023 Board of Directors
Click on the board position to view the job description.
Terissia Bell, BBA, RHIA, CPC, COC, CIC
Janie Batres, MSHI, RHIA, CDIP, CCS
Responsibilities & Duties:
The primary responsibility of the Nominating Committee is working with the Chair of the Nominating Committee to create a ballot with the best candidates for the annual Board of Directors election. This will be accomplished by following the election process and being familiar with the guiding documents (SOA Bylaws, election policies and guidelines).
Nominating Committee members must:
- Attend nominating committee virtual meetings unless prevented by a significant conflicting time demand;
- Participate respectfully in meetings (including conference calls) to the best of their ability;
- Treat all information and discussions in a confidential manner;
- Be open-minded;
- Be respectful of different opinions;
- Be able to see the big picture; and
- Exhibit no bias to or advocacy for any candidate(s) or issue(s).